1 head of kale, washed and dried
2 tbsp of olive oil
1 tsp sea salt
1 tbsp nutritional yeast
1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F
- Remove the ribs from kale and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- Lay on baking sheet, sprinkle olive oil, salt, cayenne pepper, and nutritional yeast
- Bake for 20 minutes, turn the leaves half-way through baking
2 Slices of Bread
1 Garlic Clove
1 Tsp Lemon Juice
⅛ Cup Finely chopped spinach
1 Tbsp Nutritional yeast
Salt & Pepper to taste
- Toast your bread of choice (we recommend whole wheat).
- While your bread is toasting, slice an avocado in half and scoop into a bowl.
- Chop Clove of Garlic
- Mash avocado, lemon juice, spinach, garlic, salt, and pepper
- Spread avocado mix onto toast
- Top with nutritional yeast
How to Meal Prep Breakfast
Too lazy to make breakfast?
- Meal prep a smoothie and keep it in the fridge to blend in the AM
- Bake some potatoes, store in fridge, keep ready to re-heat at a moments notice.
- Keep roasted vegetables in your fridge
- Make your own instant oatmeal
- Dethaw frozen fruit overnight and eat with a variety of mixed nuts