Peanut Butter Bourbon Balls
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar (look for the “Vegan Certified” logo)
- 1 cup Peanut Butter (smooth or creamy)
- 1 12oz can, Coconut Cream
- 1 10oz bag, Chocolate Morsels (most dark or semi-sweet chocolate is vegan)
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- In a mixing bowl, use an electric mixer to combine the Powdered Sugar, Peanut Butter, and Bourbon.
- Open the can of Coconut Cream, slowly pour into the sugar, peanut butter, and bourbon mix until you reach a consistency that sticks together while not sticking to your hands and can be rolled into balls.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper, roll the mix into balls about an inch in diameter, then place them on the parchment paper.
- Place the tray in the freezer for an hour while preparing for the next step.
- Use a Double Boiler if you have it.
If not, make one with the following instructions: Fill a pot about a quarter of the way up with water. Bring the water to a boil then set to simmer. Find a heatproof bowl (glass or metal) with a larger diameter than the pot and place it on top. Then add the 10oz bag of chocolate and wait for it to melt.
- Cover the balls in chocolate one by one by placing one on a spoon and using a second spoon to drizzle chocolate onto the ball. Place the ball back on the parchment then repeat until all balls are covered.
- Apply any toppings before the chocolate hardens.
- Place them in the freezer for 10 minutes to harden.